Focus, Focus, Focus
Carry my cross each day.
Each day’s only.
Do my very best – at whatever is the next thing.
What I know to be good and right.
Leave my all on the field of each moment.
Pray that it is Blessed by YOU, God
– the work of my hands and mind, the energies and efforts, the desires of my heart.
Let Jesus take care of the rest.
Just BE. BE in the moment. Be present where I am.
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can neither change, nor do.
- Serenity with that letting go, and just breathing.
God, grant me the courage to change and to do all that I can.
- Courage with strength and determination.
God, grant me the wisdom to know the differences.
- Wisdom with understanding, insight, with direction that has clarity.
God, what do YOU want me to do?
Where do YOU want me to be?
It’s not time to panic – but I can sure feel it rising inside of me.
All of the “what if’s” and the “if onlies” at war with the “what’s the worst that could happen” . . .
Thank YOU, God, for some time to look, to think, to pray.
Change is never easy . . .
But all I can do is cry out to YOU – and trust YOU with all my heart, with all my life . . .
Even if . . . YOU are still God, and YOU are still good.
YOU are God of my life . . .
And today, in all of this - this warrior is a child.
Please, help me.
Today’s cross 😉
I sit here this morning and wonder -
What would the difference be in my life this 1 day if:
- I do what I can?
- if I do 1 day of insane courage, strength and determination?
What if I don’t cave to the emotions of frustration and discouragement?
What if I don’t allow myself to fizzle out, but push through to do what needs done?
If I stop procrastinating?
If I quit waiting for encouragement or help?
If I don’t look for validation from anyone else?
In every area of my life.
What changes can I make in just 1 day?
What changes will I make in just 1 day?
God, will YOU Help me?
- to find strength and encouragement in YOU
- to find that determination in YOU
- to press on, even when I am feeling empty, weak and exhausted?
Just 10 more seconds.
Just one more minute ;)
God, I need YOU - more.
- Not more than anyone else does.
- But more than I have ever in these 62 years realized.
I cannot do this without YOU!!!!!
Just to do today.
Breathe in and breathe out.
Not stress or worry about tomorrow, or next week, or next month, next year. Nor, the rest of my life.
Carry this day’s cross.
In Jesus’ Name I ask
I love YOU
Blessed and Holy be the Name of the Lord our God, forever and always!!!!!
Holy, Holy, Holy!!!!!
Lord God Almighty!!!!!
God Who was, God Who is, God Who always will be!!!!!
. . . God alone Who can, and YOU can do anything ;) . . .