Some say that you have had too much coffee IF ...
1. You answer the door before people knock.
2. Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.
3. The only kitchen appliances you own are made by Mr. Coffee.
4. You get a tax cut for all the coffee you bought.
5. You speed walk in your sleep.
6. You just completed another sweater, and you don't know how to knit.
7. You sleep with your eyes open.
8. When you open the cabinet where your dishes are - there are only mugs.
9. You lick your coffeepot clean.
10. You are the employee of the month at the local coffeehouse - but you don't work there.
11. Your coffee cake MUST have coffee in it.
12. Your T-shirt says, "Decaf coffee is the devil's blend".
13. You don't sweat, you percolate.
14. You go to AA meetings (or any meeting) for the coffee.
15. You have walked 20 miles on the treadmill only to realize it wasn't plugged in.
16. Your life's goal is to amount to a hill of beans.
17. Instant coffee takes too long
18. When someone asks, "How are you?" Your answer is, "Good to the last drop!"
19. When you die, you want to be cremated so that you can spend the rest of eternity in a coffee can.
20. Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
COURSE, I SAY YOU CAN NEVER EVER DRINK TOO MUCH COFFEE!!!
Did you know?
...The term "Cuppa Joe" came from "G.I. Joe" who always had his coffee?
...coffee is the most popular beverage worldwide with over 400 billion cups consumed each year?
...It is estimated that 100 million Americans drink a total of 350 million cups of coffee each day?
Coffee in any other language? Just as beautiful! Pour me a cup!!! :-)
China - KAFEI
Czechlovakia - KAVA
Denmark - KAFFE
Egypt - MASBOUT
Israel - KAVE
Finland - KAHVI
France - CAFE
Germany - KAFFEE
Greek - KAFES
Hawaii - KOPE
Hungary - KAVE
Indonesia/Malaysia - KOPI
Iran - GEHVE
Japan - KOOHII
Laos - KAFE
Lebanon - QAHWA
Holland - KOFFIE
Norway - KAFFEE
Philippines - KAPE
Poland - KAWA
Italy - COFFEA
Kenya - KALAWA
Turkey - KAHVE
Ethiopia – BUNA